[wilhelmtux-discussion] Code question re Microsoft's Digital Literacy tutorials (part of the IT-Fitness initiative)

Visvanath Ratnaweera ratnaweera at dplanet.ch
Thu Oct 18 11:12:33 CEST 2007

Hello all

Ref: Manfred Morgner <manfred.morgner at gmx.net> 18.10.2007 07:56

> I'm sorry to answer a second time, but out of curiosity I took a
> deeper look to the source of the page
> http://www.microsoft.com/switzerland/digitalliteracy/de/main.html

Try this, just for fun !
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2Fswitzerland%2Fdigitalliteracy%2Fde%2Fmain.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

(if the link is broken, go to http://validator.w3.org/ and enter
http://www.microsoft.com/switzerland/digitalliteracy/de/main.html
in the box "Validate by URI Address:")

Yes this code is funny on my FireFox (Bon Echo)
-------
<link href="css/mainstyles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!--[if IE]>
<link href="css/ie.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<![endif]-->
<!--[if !IE 7]>
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
var ie = true;
</script>
<![endif]-->
-------