Re: [wilhelmtux-discussion] Microsoft hilft Lehrern auf die Sprünge

Claude Almansi (BW) claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Tue Apr 25 01:56:28 CEST 2006

peter.ens at post.ch wrote:
>> hab ich auch gedacht ...
>>
>> Ein kleines Gegenstück:
>> http://www.inside-it.ch/frontend/insideit?XE7lhitk48ZpFGjzEUcW
> aa0hiusMx50OAnd80heEEeifImn9OqzRfnV74Vt2
>> Bin ja gespannt!
>
> hoffentlich geht dieses Spiel richtig aus ;-)

Thanks for the counterpoint. Re Microsoft's "partners in learning",
they took their own sweet time too: Alexander Stueger, the CEO  of
Microsoft.ch, announced it when we interviewed him for one of our Tam
Tam broadcasts  back in dec. 2003. See
<http://www.adisi.ch/tamtam/puntate/puntate_2003-2004/puntate/ref-punt-09.htm>.
We removed the sound files for the 03-04 series but we still have them
all. We could put that one back online to enlighten teachers about
Microsoft's timing. Oh, and  in the same series we also had the federal
vice-chancellor (Hanna Muralt-Müller then) explaining in detail how
transactions between citizens and administration would shortly happen on
www.ch.ch :-D

Claude