[wilhelmtux-discussion] Freedom Party in Switzerland

Florian Verdet _goto fvgoto at linuxbourg.ch
Fri Apr 29 21:10:01 CEST 2005

Ok, got more answer:

Puzzle ITC (http://www.puzzle.ch/), widely known as Sourceforge mirror,
will sponsor the printing (CHF 800 - 900) !

The choice of the quantity of flyers/posters is up to us...

Their Logo should figure on the flyers/posters - no problem with that, I
think...
Do you've an idea if there's some space for a banner(s) &/or booth(s)
of the sponsor(s) at the event itself ?

happy {weekend,hacking} !
_goto

P.S.:
Could someone provide a rough PDF (or png) version of the Scribus file
please ?

_____________________________________________________________________,
\| In Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:31:36 +0200                                |
 | Florian Verdet _goto <fvgoto at linuxbourg.ch> ha scrit:
 |
 |I contacted a potential sponsor and as a first reaction,
 |they seem interested.
 |Indeed, they'll still have to discuss it internally.
 |I'll tell you more as soon as I get further answer.
 |_,

--
Florian Verdet _goto
.