[wilhelmtux-discussion] Freedom Party in Switzerland

Florian Verdet _goto fvgoto at linuxbourg.ch
Thu Apr 28 19:19:53 CEST 2005

Hi my friends,
_____________________________________________________________________,
\| In Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:31:36 +0200                                |
 | Florian Verdet _goto <fvgoto at linuxbourg.ch> ha scrit:
 |
 |I contacted a potential sponsor and as a first reaction,
 |they seem interested.
 |Indeed, they'll still have to discuss it internally.
 |I'll tell you more as soon as I get further answer.
 |_,
  \|_________________________________________________________________|

got answer (well - it's rather a question):
---
 |Trotzdem würden wir sehr gerne auch die Idee der Freedom Party mit einem
 |gewissen Betrag unterstützen. Könntest du mir dazu schnell die
 |voraussichtlichen Kosten für den Druck von Flyern und für den Druck von
 |Plakaten mailen, damit wir sehen können wo für uns etwas drin wäre?
---

How much would the printing (flyers etc.) cost ?
Anyone some idea of that ?

tnx for fast answer!

Has the exact place been defined yet ?

salüds,