[wilhelmtux-discussion] Freedom Party in Switzerland

Alex Schroeder alex at emacswiki.org
Fri Apr 15 02:51:52 CEST 2005

Hoi Alex,

ich werde noch wahnsinnig: ich kann auf wilhelmtux-discussion nichts posten:
ich habe diesen Artikel jetzt 2 Mal geschickt, er erscheint nicht im Archiv.
Weder ich noch Robert haben etwas an den Mailman-Einstellungen geändert, ich
weiss nicht was ich sonst noch tun kann...
Probierst du mal, diesen Artikel zu posten? Auf switzerland at fsfeurope.org ist
er ohne Probleme angekommen.

Liebe Grüsse

Myriam
(eine Mail von Myriam in unserem Namen...)

Dear friends, liebe Freunde, chers amis,

You have probably already heard that the Free Software Foundation Europe has
launched its Fellowship project on February 28 in Brussels.[0,1,2,3]
As an associate of the FSFE, we would like to organise a Freedom-Party in
Switzerland on Saturday, May 21, in Bern.

We need the following:
- location for an average 50 - 100 people, with internet, wheelchair access
and toilets, not to far from station.
- music (DJ or band)
- catering (drinks and snacks)
- advertising!!!
There already is a flyer and a poster available at [4] in Scribus format,
which needs to be adopted, printed an distributed all over Switzerland.
- sponsoring for catering and advertising (printing!)

and, of course, volunteers to explain the Fellowship program, demonstrate the
OpenPGP-Card (Myriam will bring card and cardreader as well as her laptop, 2
more laptops/or other would be great), cheer up the crowd, and of course have
a good time :-):-)

See the reports of the Freedom-Party in Berlin here: [5]

Georg Greve, president of FSFE, will try to attend the event and we will also
have some merchandising.

So please get in touch with us as soon as possible, to make this event very
special and a success!

Kind regards

Myriam Schweingruber, president Wilhelm Tux
Alex Schroeder, vice-president Wilhelm Tux

[0] http://www.fsfe.org
[1] http://mailman.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/press-release-de/2005q1/000064.html
[2] http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/press-release-fr/2005q1/000034.html
[3] http://mailman.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/press-release/2005q1/000095.html
[4] http://www.fsfe.org/Members/coastgnu/material/poster-001.sla
[5] http://www.fsfe.org/news/party2

PS. Sorry if this mail is only in English, but I currently can use only one
hand for typing, feel free to translate in any of the swiss languages :-):-)
Myriam
--
Myriam R. Schweingruber - Präsidentin Wilhelm Tux

Wilhelm Tux   - Kampagne für Freie Software in der Schweiz
Guillaume Tux - campagne pour les Logiciels Libres en Suisse
Guglielmo Tux - campagna per il Software Libero in Svizzera
Guglielm Tux  - campagna per Programs Libers in Svizra