[wilhelmtux-discussion] Do you know a Danish Free group that would be interested in adapting the Creative Commons Licenses

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Mon May 31 18:51:55 CEST 2004

Hello Zäme

The question of a Danish team possibly interested in adaptating the Creative
Commons Licenses arose in an exchange with Christiane Asschenfeldt, in
charge of international adaptations. See her e-mail below.

So I thought I would ask you Tuxers, as you are cosmopolitan-minded in the
best sense of the wor(l)d.

I'm leaving Christiane Asschenfeldt's e-mail address in her e-mail, because
it is anyway linked to proeminently in
www.creativecommons.org/projects/international , and so that you can write
to her directly .

Cheers