[wilhelmtux-discussion] e-mail from Richard Stallman about EU directive on software patents

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Sat Sep 27 12:37:37 CEST 2003

Hi Wilhelmtuxers

Contextualisation of Richard Stallman's e-mail below: he had written that
the acceptation of the EU directive on software patents had greatly
depressed him. So I sent him an e-mail with a copy of what Gaudenz
Steinlin's wrote about it on Sept 25, and what follows is his answer, which
he asked me to forward, which I'm doing now.

Cheers

Claude