[wilhelmtux-discussion] WSIS: Lessig's statement for the Visionaries Panel missing on the website

Alex Schroeder alex at gnu.org
Son Mar 30 00:46:27 CET 2003

Hello,

I was discussing WSIS and the documents from Prepcom2 with some
people, when Claude Almansi alerted me to the fact that Mr. Lessig's
statements are not available online whereas the statements of all
other participants are.  I am referring to the following URL:

http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/listing.asp?lang=en&c_event=pc|2&c_type=s|vp

Do you know what happened to his statement?

Regards,
Alex Schroeder