[wilhelmtux-discussion] TR : [wsis com-ch] Pour info - surveillancedes emails en suisse - Let's be good citizens

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Mit Mar 26 22:17:00 CET 2003

Thank you for the information on e-mail monitoring, Dieter,

My questions  (and the signature) were based on Pillet's largeur.com
article, I still believe that a clear page of information from the DETEC  on
these issues would be welcome.

Becaus even if e-mail monitoring is not as bad as the articele made it seem
, there remains the question of the pre-paid cell-phone cards. I spoke to a
tobacconist from whom I bought one the other day. She had made exactly the
same reasoning about other (non ce--pjone specific) cards you can still buy
freely, and was less then enthusiastic about keeping a register that will
prove totally useless.

Cheers

Claude