[wilhelmtux-discussion] TR : [wsis com-ch] Pour info - surveillance des emails en suisse - Let's be good citizens

Nicola Fankhauser nicola.fankhauser at variant.ch
Son Mar 16 09:23:57 CET 2003

hello

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 13:49, Frederic Schutz wrote:
> Oh, and the signature at the end of the document is from Adrien de Werra
> -- it shouldn't be too difficult to find an email adress if you want to
> contact him (Dienst für Besondere Aufgaben --> @dba.admin.ch ?). By the

when I read this paper last year sometime, similar thoughts crossed my
mind: What about DOS attacks targeting these email-adresses?

However, this does not really make sense, as it only hits the 'victims'
(ISP's) and not the DBA (which is, by some strange coincidence, in some
ways really a DataBase Administrator - for a quite large DB actually!
:).

have a nice weekend!
nicola