[wilhelmtux-discussion] WSIS -- World Summit on InformationSociety

Alex Schroeder alex at gnu.org
Mon Mar 10 22:40:19 CET 2003

I removed Marie Thorndahl and Chantal Peyer from the CC, since this no
longer is about http://www.comunica-ch.net/ but about a meeting...

Dietrich Feist <dietrich.feist at mw.iap.unibe.ch> writes:

> I'd be very happy if you would go as our official representative
> instead.

Thank you.

>> If anybody is interested, feel free to mail me
>> (alex at gnu.org) so that we can talk beforehand about our goals.
>
> I would be interested but right now it is impossible for me to take a
> whole day off during the week. However, I would be very happy to meet
> you (and other interested people?) there at the Museum für Kommunikation
> to discuss our involvment in WSIS. How about meeting for lunch?

Hm, lunch will be part of the symposium (how to translate this into
English -- or is it Latin?).  How about some coffee in the late
afternoon?  The symposium is from 9.30 to 16.30 o'clock and I hope to
meet enough interesting people to enjoy some smalltalk and networking
afterwards.  What do you think?

Anybody else coming?

Alex.