[wilhelmtux-discussion] Village Comm-libre au SMSI - Free-Comm-Village at WSIS

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Sam Apr 12 00:21:59 CEST 2003

The idea for this proposal/petition for an activity during the World Summit
on Information Society comes from Théo Bondolfi (www.ynternet.org )and was
then worked on by several people. Théo, Chantal Peyer and I have decided to
submit it to you before the meeting ot the comunica-ch.net committee. If you
want to sign this proposal-petition, please do so by answering this e-mail
to your respective mailing list (Wilhelm Tux or comunica-ch.net) : I'm on
both.

Thank you in advance,

Claude

Claude Almansi