[wilhelmtux-discussion] RE: WSIS: Lessig's statement for the Visionaries Panel missing on the website

juan.castro at itu.int juan.castro at itu.int
Die Apr 1 12:59:48 CEST 2003

Dear Mr. Schroeder,
We would be very happy to publish Mr. Lessig's statement during the
Visionaries Panel  at WSIS-PrepCom-2. So far, we have published the
statements that were provided to us by the authors (we don not have the ones
from Mr. Lessig and Mr. Attali).
Nevertheless, the Visionaries Panel live recording (audio and video) can be
seen at:
http://www.itu.int/ibs/WSIS/pc2/

Best Regards

Juan Luis Castro
Executive Secretariat - World Summit on the Information Society

c/o ITU - Place des Nations CH-1211 Geneva 20 Switzerland
Tel.: +41 22 730 63 74
Fax: +41 22 730 63 93
email: juan.castro at itu.int