[wilhelmtux-discussion] guglielmotux.ch

Julie Scott sender at wizsystems.com
Die Okt 8 20:15:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

Move guglielmotux.ch to WizSystems today!
Are you having trouble with your hosting provider too?
If you are, I suggest you take a look at the hosting services
provided by Wizsystems, one of the fastest growing
hosting companies on the internet.

Unbeatable Service:

1. Dedicated 24/7 support to all customers 365 days a year.
Via phone, chat, email and through our online knowledge base.

2. Get the help you need when you need it - no questions asked.

3. Specialized provider of high-quality, reliable and scalable
hosting solutions.

4. Catering specifically for small to medium sized businesses world wide.

Sign Up Now!
Start benefiting from an improved, reliable hosting service.
Pricing Plans - click at the link below:
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000011364.581.13.TOiysAe$V3h$Ik

Best regards
Julie Scott
WizSystems Sales Support
Email: julie_scott at wizsystems.com
http://www.wizsystems.com

This offer is brought to you by WizSystems. We respect your privacy.
If you do not wish to receive future mailings from us, please go to
the link below:
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000011364.581.3.8Y5oUPNRGgC$hO-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde geschreddert...