[wilhelmtux-discussion] [Fwd: news linuxfr.org]

Claude Almansi c.almansi at bluewin.ch
Mit Nov 27 17:26:40 CET 2002

Dear Markus

OK - can you send me the URL's for the German texts? I'm a fairly recent
member here. I'd like to submit the presentation to the list first.

If you want it in Italian and/or English, let me know (actually, I shall
probably translate it into Italian anyway for ADISI and into English for
an international mailing list called Triumph Of Content-1 (*) anyway, if
that's OK)

Best wishes

Claude Almansi
www.adisi.ch

(*) For the launching description of Triumph Of Content-1, see for
instance
http://lists.isb.sdnpk.org/pipermail/cyberclub/2000-June/000118.html .
The list does live up to the aims described there.

If you wish to join, contact James Beniger at beniger at rcf.usc.edu or at
beniger at almaak.usc.edu