[wilhelmtux-discussion] AW: Antwort: Firmenlogos auf der Website des Parlaments

Claude Almansi c.almansi at bluewin.ch
Die Dez 10 00:55:54 CET 2002

ROFLMAO*, Michael!!!

This correspondance should be forwarded to the press: in these rather
gloomy times, we must share the laugh with others. How could Mr
Schweizer dare / be so stupid as to write "According to you, what is
wrong with the fact that parliamentary office, out of thrift,is striving
to obtain some services from partners in this manner [i.e. by putting up
the Microsoft and Eurospider logos], instead of making the tax-payers
bear the brunt of them" (his e-mail to you,  13.11.2002 11:56 )

And then his  explanation for the disappearance of said logos: "You will
probably not believe it if I tell you that the contracts with the two
corporations, time-limited from start, have expired in the meantime. Yet
it is so".

(I've translated the quotes for the other non German-speakers on the
list)

Cheers

Claude

*ROFLMAO = Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off, for the puritans
among you who never wallow in chat rooms.

Wahrscheinlich glauben Sie es nicht, wenn ich Ihnen sage, dass die von
Anfang an befristeten Verträge mit den zwei Firmen inzwischen abgelaufen
sind. Doch es ist tatsächlich so.