[wilhelmtux-discussion] TCPA, Palladium und Gesetze

Manfred Morgner manfred.morgner at gmx.net
Don Dez 5 00:09:34 CET 2002

Hai Claude,

yes, this is a good idea. And it's important. We don't need to discuss about
free software, freedom and democracy if TCPA is the future of our computers.
Sure, it's not my future - but in this case, we have to save our society from
a new form of occupation. Strong words, but I think, not as strong as TCPA
and Palladium will become to us.

Greetings,
Manfred.