[wilhelmtux-discussion] "Krieg der Standards" geht weiter

Tonnerre LOMBARD tonnerre at ffii.org
Wed Sep 5 02:14:06 CEST 2007

Salut,

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 01:46:08PM +0200, Theo Schmidt wrote:
> Norbert Bollow (SIUG) hat offenbar mindestens grosse Teile davon
> untersucht. Auch der Experte von Microsoft, Stephen McGibbon, schien gut
> Bescheid zu wissen. Wenn es wirklich um Technik gegangen wäre, hätte das
> Gremium am besten aus diesen zwei bestanden!

I have also read the spec, but my problem was that I did not have any
good arguments since they were rejected before the CRM (for legally
permissible reasons, unfortunately). Thus, I decided not to prolong the
meeting unnecessarily. Microsoft was not willing to admit that the
problems existed, and I took friendly fire; a reasonably bad position,
especially since most of the comments were general.

				Tonnerre