[wilhelmtux-discussion] Gute Nachricht fuer das Neue Jahr [Vista]

Visvanath Ratnaweera ratnaweera at dplanet.ch
Tue Jan 2 13:44:22 CET 2007

Hello WT

Die Diskussion
> Siehe z.B. "Council of the EU says "We can not support Linux":
> http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/31/1950225

wird in Symlink weitergefüht:
http://www.symlink.ch/article.pl?sid=07/01/01/0115215&mode=nested

Zum ursprünglichen Thema "Vista" zurückzukommen:

"Microsoft has now decided that it won't gain anymore market share, so
the only way to make more money is tp squeeze more out of each customer.
You can do that in two ways, by raises prices and reducing piracy. It
did raise the price a lot on Vista, and it is trying to squeeze out
piracy, but legitimate users like me are the ones who suffer.

Vista forces you to re-activate, or so I am told, if you look at it in
the right way. Microsoft, in possibly the most shortsighted move in the
company's history, decided to lock Vista down to the first PC it is
installed to and not allow you to move it legally."

http://www.theinquirer.org/default.aspx?article=36653

Monopol hin-oder-her, wird der Konsument das schlucken?

Visvanath