Re: [wilhelmtux-discussion] urheberrecht.ch – Über Urheberrecht.ch

Daniel Boos boos at trash.net
Fri Apr 7 15:03:05 CEST 2006

Theo Schmidt schrieb:
> Claude Almansi (BW) schrieb:
>> Do you mean the papers linked in
>> <http://www.ige.ch/D/jurinfo/j10301.shtm> (which in turned is linked
>> in urheberrecht.ch)?
>>
>> All these papers are in locked PDFs, unfortunately: not accessible,
>> not copiable.
>
> They do not seem locked to me: I have no trouble downloading or
> copying the PDFs I tried. Our own entry (by Alex Schröder, together
> with SIUG) is for instance available at:
> http://www.ige.ch/D/jurinfo/documents/j10301104d.pdf
>
> In any case, these appear to be simply scanned images converted to
> PDF, so you could in a worst case take screenshots to access them.

This are the responses for the public consultation last year. On the
website Urheberrecht.ch are newer postion paper in the following documents:

http://www.urheberrecht.ch/D/news/documents/new105d.pdf

Openlaw responded for Open Source.

I think it is a good idea to give them direct feedback about their webpage.

Regards
Daniel