[wilhelmtux-discussion] German version: anyone?

Lol Zimmerli lugbox at lzi.ch
Mon Jul 11 15:27:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

As I told a few months ago(!), I started to write down some
experiences I made regarding free software (in a large view) in order
to share & enhance.

The very first one is online in the wiki. I wrote the french &
english parts; can somebody translate in german?

Page is here:
http://www.wilhelmtux.ch/cgi-bin/wiki/How_to_promote_open_formats

Any comment welcome!
Also, anyone can share her/his experiences: add them to the wiki!

Best regards

--
Lol Zimmerli - http://www.lzi.ch/lol/
Le philosophe cherche des solutions aux problèmes et