[wilhelmtux-discussion] Freedom Party in Switzerland

Florian Verdet _goto fvgoto at linuxbourg.ch
Tue Apr 19 18:31:36 CEST 2005

Hi Tuxies,

I contacted a potential sponsor and as a first reaction,
they seem interested.
Indeed, they'll still have to discuss it internally.
I'll tell you more as soon as I get further answer.

blerischems salüds,
Florian
.
_____________________________________________________________________,
\| In Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:11:23 +0200                                |
 | Markus Wernig <markus at wernig.net> ha scrit:
 |
 || - sponsoring for catering and advertising (printing!)
 |Wenn ihr Firmen als Sponsoren wollt, ist aber ein Monat Vorlaufzeit zu
 |wenig. Da jeder Sponsor sich ja auch praesentieren will, muessen die
 |Zeit haben, ihre Aktivitaeten zu planen.
 |_,

--
Florian Verdet _goto
.