[wilhelmtux-discussion] Fwd: [Ch-parl] Urgent Call/Postcard Online Outreach Tactic

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sun Sep 19 22:36:17 CEST 2004

FYI

- ----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: [Ch-parl] Urgent Call/Postcard Online Outreach Tactic
Date: Mittwoch, 15. September 2004 23.55
From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org>
To: ch-parl at ffii.org
Cc: holger at blasum.net, lars at public.noschinski.de

Hello,

Due to the short timeframe imposed by the imminent decision of
the EU Council regarding their draft of the Software Patents
Directive, which we have strong reason to believe will occur
Friday, September 24, we will be conducting an additional
Online Outreach tactic tomorrow at 19:00 CEST.

We would be very appreciative of all who can help us.  We
are sending out the alert at http://kwiki.ffii.org/FfiiMail0408En
and calling for volunteers to help with outreach to
constituencies and to ask their representatives to withdraw
support for the EU Council's Directive text making software
patentable in Europe.

The tactic will be started in the bxl-ffii room at
irc.debian.org, at 19:00 CEST.  It will take two hours.

Please contact me, Lars Noschinski or Holger Blasum (all cc'd to
this email), to indicate that you will join us.

The tactic has the following objectives:

1) Recruit outreach volunteers
2) Expand our contacts with concerned constituencies
3) Pitch for the Urgent Call and Postcard campaigns
4) Get the news out
5) Measure results and report our success in a clear way to build
strength

See: http://kwiki.ffii.org/FfiiMail0408En

Seth

- --

exclusive rights.

- --
pharma-traduction
info at pharma-traduction.ch
Hauptstrasse 115
1715 Alterswil
tel. +41 (0)7 88 94 05 65

Sponsor www.guillaumetux.ch, www.fsfeurope.org
- ---
pub  1024D/86FCA592 2004-05-03
     Myriam Rita Schweingruber (Work key)
<schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch>
     key-fingerprint = 5307 4896 120B 1B11 6470  A84F 92FB FD57 86FC A592
sub  2048g/91A1D903 2004-05-03