[wilhelmtux-discussion] Call for offers for a new website for comunica-ch

Myriam R. Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Oct 14 00:01:36 CEST 2004

Hallo liebe Freunde,
Bonjour chers amis,

ich mache englisch weiter sonst wird das Mail zu lang.
je continue en anglais pour éviter un mail trop long.

Since October 1st I work as a part-time coordinator for the Swiss platform of
the Information Society comunica-ch, a coalition of Swiss NGO's. They asked me
to call for offers for a new website. The conditions and requirements are the
following:

100% Free Software (GPL/LGPL/Apache, etc.)
annual hosting at low cost
mailman installed
multi-lingual website with CMS (german, french, italian and english)
support for multiple editors
disabled-friendly
Easy layout with/without new logo (see the existing logo at www.comunica-ch.net)
(new logo non compulsory, please indicate separately)
Layout suggestions: two-column with title section, no frames!
document/page search feature
document printing possibilities
possibility to add menu items
protected member-space
event calendar
RSS feed

Current menu requirements (not necessarily in this order):
News
Qui sommes-nous?/Wer sind wir?/Who we are
Groupes de travail/Arbeitsgruppen/Working groups:
- droits humains/Menschenrechte/Human rights,
- médias/Medien/media,
- financement Nord-Sud/Nord-Sud Finanzierung/North-South financial issues,
- domaine public/öffentlicher Raum/public area
SMSI/WSIS
Archives/Archiv/archives
Impressum
member login

For more informations and questions call me at +41 7 88 94 05 65 or by mail at
schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch

Please adress your offer by mail or snail-mail to:

Myriam Schweingruber
Hautstrasse 115, 1715 Alterswil
schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch

Chantal Peyer, pain pour le prochain
Av. du Gramont 9, 1007 Lausanne
peyer at bfa-ppp.ch

Wolf Ludwig, comedia
Monbijoustrasse 33, 3001 Bern
wolf.ludwig at comedia.ch

Kind regards

Myriam

--
comunica-ch - plateforme suisse pour la Société de l'Information
comunica-ch - Schweizer Plattform zur Informationsgesellschaft