[wilhelmtux-discussion] Fwd: Re: Application for associate status of Wilhelm Tux

Myriam Schweingruber myriam.schweingruber at wilhelmtux.ch
Fri Jul 30 00:33:03 CEST 2004

This message unfortunately did not reach the list. Press release is in
preparation.

Greets
Myriam

- ----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: Re: Application for associate status of Wilhelm Tux
Date: Freitag, 23. Juli 2004 20.58
From: "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at fsfeurope.org>
To: Myriam Schweingruber <myriam.schweingruber at wilhelmtux.ch>
Cc: team at fsfeurope.org, "Wilhelmtux-Discussion"
<Wilhelmtux-discussion at wilhelmtux.ch>

Dear friends at Wilhelmtux,

 || On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:41:22 +0200
 || Myriam Schweingruber <myriam.schweingruber at wilhelmtux.ch> wrote:

 ms> During our General Assembly yesterday evening, the members of our
 ms> organisation decided unanimously to apply for associate status to
 ms> the FSF Europe.

It is my great pleasure to officially convey to you the unanimous
consensus of the FSFE to accept Wilhelmtux as associate organization.

All of us are quite happy about this step to intensify our already
good contacts and we'll take care of the technical steps like mailing
lists and other issues next week.

Until then I wish all of you a good weekend,

Regards,
Georg Greve

FSFE, President

P.S. I think it would be good to have a common press release next week
about this, please get in touch with pr at fsfeurope.org for the draft,
Joachim is already waiting for some "personal comments" by Myriam and
Alex.

- --
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 (http://fsfeurope.org)
GNU Business Network                        (http://mailman.gnubiz.org)
Brave GNU World	                           (http://brave-gnu-world.org)

- --
Wilhelm Tux - Kampagne für freie Software und Offene Standards in der Schweiz
Guillaume Tux - Campagne pour les Logiciels Libres et les Standards Ouverts en
Suisse