[wilhelmtux-discussion] crypto and mail

Nicola Fankhauser nicola.fankhauser at variant.ch
Son Mar 30 12:26:36 CEST 2003

hello dietrich

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 16:32, Dietrich Feist wrote:
> > I'd just like to strengthen that those logs have to go in _any_ case
> > to the DBA, whether there are criminal investigations against a
> > certain ISP's client or not.
>
> Please provide a reference that proves that this is indeed the case. I
> just read through the text again and could not find anything that
> supports this statement.

I did a quick research on the net and did _not_ found proof to my
allegations. what a shame! :)

OTOH, I did not have the time either to read the papers thoroughly or
read other commentary articles on the issue, so there may be some facts
that still may indicate how this whole system works.

anyway, I don't really have the time to do a extensive research - but
will gladly accept findings from other people here.

regards
ncola