[wilhelmtux-discussion] Catering other NGO's (corrected version)

Alex Schroeder alex at gnu.org
Son Mar 23 23:31:04 CET 2003

Robert Ribnitz <ribnitz at linuxbourg.ch> writes:

> - Identify potential organisations possibly interested

I assume that nobody followed up on this -- and I assume that it is
our old problem again:  We are all geeks with no connections.  All I
can say is that all of us must try harder to get involved in other
organisations, too, because only this way will it be possible to know
other orgs and meet other people.

Taking myself by the ears, I will from now on contact all orgs about
this whenever I donate money...  Perhaps that will open some doors.
;)

Alex.