[wilhelmtux-discussion] 2 awfully luddite questions about Mozilla mail

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Sam Mar 22 11:35:54 CET 2003

I've just installed Open Office and Mozilla. I decided that advocating Open Source and using MS programs sort of wasn't really logical. Besides, I couldn't get Explorer to work this morning so I got angry. My questions concerns Mozilla mail: if I use it as my e-mail client,
- can I import only my address book from Outlook (not all the messages received before I change)?
Blushing
- html and simple text: I got a bit lost in the help menu: they speak about preseleccting one or the other for each destinatary. But can I still change the option if need be if I have preselected one or the other?

Blushingly yours

Claude