[wilhelmtux-discussion] Artikel E-Bund..

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Sam Mar 15 08:06:42 CET 2003

Hi Robert

I think that it would be OK to send it to a mailing list - though not to
put it up in full at the web site. This, of course, according to
international usage. In Switzerland, we are rather tighter about
author's right... Nevertheless, prrovided we do not make commercial
usage of the text, and as it was already distributed, it seems to me
that you could re-send it without committing a breach of law.

Cheers

Claude
www.adisi.ch