[wilhelmtux-discussion] 14.März,LokaltreffeninZürich

Alex Schroeder alex at gnu.org
Mon Mar 10 22:19:38 CET 2003

"Claude Almansi" <claude.almansi at bluewin.ch> writes:

> If you are on the comunica-ch.net mailing list, then you know that
> UNESCO-Switzerland people have been rather secretively organising a big
> pre-WSIS meeting in Lugano 14-16 March, so I'm trying to wriggle into
> that one - in spite of there having released the info (or having had it
> leaked for them) after the deadline for inscriptions, and so I won't be
> able to come to Zurich.

Unbelievable.  :)  This sounds very important, so I am glad you are
trying to get in.  Let us know how it went.

Dietrich Feist has signaled that he'd be interested to have WilhelmTux
represented at the WSIS -- do you have any URLs handy where I could
look things up such as procedures, fees, etc?

Alex.