[wilhelmtux-discussion] WSIS -- World Summit on InformationSociety

Sascha Brawer brawer at acm.org
Mon Mar 10 19:59:24 CET 2003

> [Symposium on March 13 in Bern]

>> > If anybody is interested, feel free to mail me
>> > (alex at gnu.org) so that we can talk beforehand about our goals.
>>
>> I would be interested but right now it is impossible for me to take a
>> whole day off during the week.

I would have time to attend the symposium, which sounds really
interesting and like a great opportunity to find supporters of the goals
of the Free Software movement. But I'm not sure how the registration
procedure works, and whether I might not be too late in announcing my
interest. I'd be glad if someone was able to tell me how to register -- I
could not find anything about this on the web page.

>>> I will go there with Free Software on my mind, as a member of Wilhelm
>>> Tux, but not as an official representative (much as I'd like to!).

(Same for me).

-- Sascha Brawer, brawer at acm.org