[wilhelmtux-discussion] WSIS -- World Summit on Information Society

Alex Schroeder alex at gnu.org
Sam Mar 8 01:28:51 CET 2003

I got no response from Wilhelm Tux regarding this...  I got my
confirmation today, so I will certainly go to the Symposium on March
13 in Bern.  If anybody is interested, feel free to mail me
(alex at gnu.org) so that we can talk beforehand about our goals.  I will
go there with Free Software on my mind, as a member of Wilhelm Tux,
but not as an official representative (much as I'd like to!).

Cheers,
Alex.