[wilhelmtux-discussion] RE : RE : [wilhelmtux-discussion]<002a01c2bb5b$ced70010$0100a8c0@nom00cl76thy97> ACCESSIBILITY TO THIS LIST

Claude Almansi claude.almansi at bluewin.ch
Mit Jan 15 16:28:08 CET 2003

Thank you, Dietrich, and please ignore my remark in the e-mail to Anne
where I forwarded her the e-mails about Microsoft and open source code
for governments: Yours hadn't arrived yet.

The solution you suggest is the one used by Nettime - there it works,
more or less. However, at www.educa.ch the F and I message boards never
got going, and the same is true at the Forum New Learning for the "Forum
Farancophone" : lack of critical mass for linguistic minorities in CH, I
guess.

Cheers

Claude