[wilhelmtux-discussion] Ehemaliger MicrosoftGeschäftsleiterin den Verwaltungsrat bei Swisscom?

Markus Wernig markus at wernig.net
Die Apr 8 16:15:25 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 13:50, Georg P. Schulthess wrote:
> Hallo Liste
>
> In der Einladung zur Swisscom-Generalversammlung wird zur Neuwahl in den
> Verwaltungsrat der Swisscom Herr Richard Roy vorgeschlagen, ehemaliger
> Vorsitzender der Geschäftsleitung bei Microsoft.

Hmm, might or might not be a matter of concern. Do you have any serious
proof that Mr. Roy is biased in his decisions (yes, I would be
suspicious, too - but then, why would somebody from MS be less apt, or
less "dangerous", for that matter, than, say, somebody from Sun, HP,
SAP,...? I suppose that being head of Swisscom would require experience
in a comparable role in another company of comparable scale [OK, no
match]). Is there anything you propose we do about it?

lg /markus