[wilhelmtux-discussion] AW: Antwort: Firmenlogos auf der Website des Parlaments

Claude Almansi c.almansi at bluewin.ch
Die Dez 10 13:31:10 CET 2002

Hi!

The point is that out of all the parliamentary websites listed by the
interparliamentary union, only three others have logos: Azebaidjan, Togo
and Zimbabwe. Not even these go as far as declaring themselves
"partners" of the firms whose logos they show. Video conferencing? Basic
Windows + Office contain Netmeeting, which is perfectly apt for informal
vieoconferencing. I was present at a formal, high tech videoconference
between UCLA and the Italian ministry of foreign affairs during the
"Italian in the World" week in October: a lot of hassle, and nothing to
write home about. Is it really worth giving the image of a Parliament
sold to Microsoft monopoly?

Cheers

Claude